Adventures in Mexico

Adventures in Mexico
At a tequila distillerywith the daughters over Christmas

Friday, June 18, 2010

Beware the mammogram!

A warning to all of you in the application process. If you need a yearly mammogram, that knocks out a lot of countries, including possibly the one for which you have been nominated. We were happy to pass dental, medical and legal, but then found out that we were no longer able to go to the country in Sub-Saharan Africa in September (whatever it was) because of that requirement, and the psa test my husband needs once a year. We offered to fly somewhere to do the tests but that's not allowed. They call this passing with an acommodation. I wish we had realized this sooner so I'm passing on this warning.

Hopefully we'll get another placement, since I quit my job. I sympathize with Kyline and her job dilemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment