Adventures in Mexico

Adventures in Mexico
At a tequila distillerywith the daughters over Christmas

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mexico please!

We hope we'll get the call and the interview for Mexico tomorrow. It's very difficult dealing with the uncertainty. It would be much easier if we weren't going to Europe for the month of July but that was planned a long time ago. So we are getting our house ready for the house trade with the nice family from Albertville, and keeping in mind that we might be leaving for two years on August 17th, or not. If not, maybe no invitation until February of 2010.

If there's anyone who has been invited to Mexico who'd be willing to talk to us, that would be great. My e-mail is blkdye@cox.net and John's is john.dye@cox.net.

Mexico sounds better and better as we think about it. I hope it works out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm invited to Mexico!!
    There's a couple who left a comment on my blog too--so they might be great contacts for you. feel free to get a hold of me too by leaving a comment on my blog (if you think i could be of any help).
    liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been invited to Mexico! Feel free to ask of any questions! I am confident you will be placed in mexico!

    ReplyDelete